- Call Neopost on 01 625 0999
We believe that our customers deserve more than just a great piece of equipment. That’s why when you choose to work with Neopost you get so much more.
Whether it’s a new franking machine, a state-of-the-art folder inserter, a top-class address printer, innovative mailroom software, or any other solution from our extensive range; whatever product you choose from Neopost, you can be sure it comes with an exceptional level of service and support.
You see, we believe that if you are a happy customer, you’re a loyal customer. We know that offering you the best service in the business is good for business. We know that our success depends on keeping you satisfied.
That’s why we’re committed to providing you with an outstanding level of service each and every time.
This is how we guarantee to deliver
Here are some of the practical steps that we have taken to help us deliver on our promise to you:
- Nationwide account managers: wherever you are, we have an experienced, knowledgeable and professional account manager, in your area, to help you find the products and solutions that are perfect for your business.
- Irish-based helpdesk: from our head office in Dublin, we provide you with access to a local call centre, staffed with friendly, knowledgeable and enthusiastic people. They are always just one phone call away and they’re ready to deal quickly with your service requests and queries.
- Local service engineers: with Neopost you get access to a team of expert service technicians with the skills, attitude and experience needed to ensure you get the most from your machine. When your service request requires more than a phone call, one of our expert technicians can be with you quickly to make sure your Neopost machine is running smoothly.
- Regular opening hours: Our Irish helpdesk is here when you need us. You can speak to a member of the team quickly, anytime from Monday to Friday, from 0900 - 1300 and 1400 - 1730.
- 24 hour response: We promise that when you need a service technician to visit your business, one of our experts will be with you within 24 hours of your initial request.
- Tailored service contracts: From time to time, some customers require ‘out of hours’ or enhanced service levels. We regularly work with clients to develop tailored service contracts that perfectly meet their specific requirements.
- Top quality supplies & consumables: We provide our customers with a top quality range of supplies and consumables at very competitive rates. All our supplies are rigorously tested to ensure that they perform consistently well with your machine, delivering excellent results and maximising lifespan.
- Recognised standards: to help us deliver on our promise to provide you with exceptional service, we have adopted internationally recognised quality management standards ISO9001, ISO14004 and ISO 18001.
These are just some of the steps that we have taken to ensure that you have access to the people, knowledge and resources needed for a first-class service.
Put us to the test
We believe in our people. They are a truly committed, friendly and knowledgeable group of professionals. We believe that they will provide you with the best service in the business but don’t take our word for it...
Call us on 1850 33 44 55 and put us to the test or take look at some of our case studies and see what our existing clients think...