Tired of queuing at the Post Office?
Small businesses often outsource a range of non-core business activities. They know they can save time and money in the long run by focusing on their area of expertise. Despite this, many still manage outgoing mail themselves. By outsourcing this activity, they could divert effort into revenue-generating activities. Not only that, a digital outsourced mail management solution can save costs, improve mailings through personalisation, provide a digital record and mail traceability.
It isn’t only printing, sorting, collating and creating physical mail that takes time. A lot of information is now sent by email. Each time a business prepares communications manually it must manage the split of digital and physical mailings. Wouldn’t it be better to have a system that stores customers’ communications preferences and applies this each time?
Send letters and emails from your computer in minutes
Instead of managing mail manually and spending lots of time in the Post Office, businesses can create documents in the usual way and upload them to a cloud portal to take care of the rest. One, ten or even thousands of letters can be sent in this way, taking the hassle and time out of outgoing mail. It’s quick and simple to select printed mail or digital options and all physical mail for the same recipient is grouped to save on postage.
Outsourced outgoing mail:
- Saves time that would have been spent printing, applying postage and stuffing envelopes
- Improves mail through personalisation by, for example adding relevant inserts
- Cuts costs by grouping mail for the same recipient into a single envelope
- Increases productivity by redirecting time to other activities
- Brings in payments faster by sending out invoices as soon as they’re created
- Satisfies customer preferences for how they wish to receive communications
- Increases mail security through trackable barcodes
- Securely stores digital communications for easy archiving and retrieval.
How to strengthen customer relations
Satisfied customers result in lasting relationships, therefore organisations are always searching for new ways to keep customers engaged. This can be achieved through exclusive deals and great customer service, but one aspect of the relationship that is sometimes deprioritised is communications.
Neopost receives "Gold" certification from EcoVadis for its commitment to Sustainable Development
the EcoVadis rating agency specialises in assessing suppliers for global supply chains. They certify a companies’ commitment to sustainable business development. In January Neopost achieved a score of 67/100 based on the initiatives implemented previously. The score of 67 is an increase of 10...