Take to the Skies with Neopost
Neopost would like to introduce an innovative way of transporting your mail...
Neopost would like to introduce an innovative way of transporting your mail but it has to be highlighted that you’ll need particularly good aim and a very strong tailwind for your mail to reach its destination!
Now, it would take a whole lot of expert tinkering to get your folder inserter to churn out paper planes like this but if you just want a cutting edge machine that will pack your mail in a flash, we've got just what you need:
- DS-1200 - Inserts at speeds of up to 8,300 envelopes per hour.
- DS-1000 - Comes with intelligent programming which enable jobs to be set up in a matter of seconds.
- DS-200 - Jobs are managed with a 15” graphical touch screen to maximise ease of use.
- DS-180 - Provides fast and easy access to all parts of the system reducing stoppages to a minimum.
- DS-150 - Has high capacity feeders, fast accumulation and on-the-fly envelope loading.
- DS-90 - Can manage inserts of up to 10 sheets in each envelope.
- DS-85 - Uses “IntelliDeck” that diverts any faulty documents as the system continues to run.
- DS-75 - Includes a high capacity vertical stacker that reduces loading times and lets you leave the machine running for longer.
- DS-65 - Enables minimal portal costs by grouping documents for the same recipient into one envelope.
- DS-63 - Integrates a unique “Load n Go” technology enabling anyone to operate the machine.
- DS-35 - Utilises double document detection functionality which provides accuracy and peace of mind for its users.
To find out more information about our range of folding & inserting machines, you can click the following link
How to save time managing outgoing mail
Businesses need to communicate with an ever-increasing number of stakeholders. Everyone from customers and suppliers, to tax authorities and regulators may need to be contacted frequently. Reaching them effectively involves a growing variety of communications channels.
Return your ink cartridges - save the environment
At Neopost we care about about our impact on the environment. There are at last 5 trillion pieces of plastic in the ocean alone. The issue of plastic is now enormous and it's of paramount importance for organisations to lead the way in reducing the amount of plastic waste that's left behind after...