Special Offer Evolis Primacy 2016
Get a Primacy with the new color touch screen display and consumables for the price of a Standard Primacy, thats a saving of over €200. The offer is limited until December 31st 2016.
Get a Primacy with the new color touch screen display and consumables for the price of a Standard Primacy!
Feel the power at your fingertips with Evolis Primacy’s new color touch screen display! Ideal for counter applications (transit, banking, and loyalty), this unique feature allows instant notification and interaction with the printer for a best-in-class user experience.
Neopost and Evolis have teamed up to offer you this outstanding promotion: get this unique feature for the same price as a standard Primacy + your first 100 color prints for free! You can save more than 200€!
From October 15th 2016 - 31st December 2016, Evolis is offering the opportunity for you to purchase a Primacy Bundle at a promotional price (savings of more than 200€)
You are in fact getting a Primacy LCD printer with cards and a ribbon, for the same price as a stand-alone basic Primacy printer. Included in the bundle is :
- 1 * Primacy Simplex or Duplex with LCD screen (without encoding options)
- 1* YMCKO (for Simplex) or 1* YMCKO-K (for Duplex) ribbon
- 100 blank PVC cards
- LCD Touchscreen
- Ribbon, cards and cleaning status permanently available
- Instant status of the printer and help messages: to solve common issues (cover open, empty card feeder, no ribbon…)
- In depth printer and ribbon information: firmware version, ribbon type, ribbon consumption, printing and cleaning counters…
- Ability to add a custom contact page: reseller’s information always available when the end-user needs to know where to buy consumables or needs support
- Set your printer parameters from the LCD display: set the language (16 available), run a cleaning cycle, print a test card, adjust print offsets, …Key benefit for APPLE MAC users
|Simplex Offer||Duplex Offer|
|€1,590 instead of €1,811||€1,990 instead of €2,211|
If you would like more information about this very limited time special offer, Call 1850 33 44 55 or email email@example.com.
NEOPOST Send. Recieve. Connect.
How to cut operating costs
Operating costs can be defined as ‘expenses associated with the maintenance and administration of a business on a day-to-day basis’. They can include rent, bank charges and utilities. While the majority of operating costs cannot be reduced solely through internal actions – they often require negotiations...