- Call Neopost on 01 625 0900
We're a local business with global resources...
We have supported businesses in Ireland since 1979. Based in Dublin, we offer our customers the very best in customer support, with account managers and service engineers located throughout the country. Our team share over 300 years experience amongst them in the Irish mailing solutions market.
We pride ourselves on our local presence. All Sales, Service, Finance & Marketing functions are operated from our head office in Fonthill, Liffey Valley, Dublin 22 to ensure our customers experience an unrivalled customer experience, every time.
About Neopost Ireland
The Neopost group first entered the Irish market in 1979, providing franking and document management solutions to Irish businesses. We are the leading provider of folding inserting solutions in Ireland and have seen our market share in the franking machine market steadily grow year on year.
In 2012, Neopost Ireland officially acquired Dublin based company, Print and Finishing Equipment Ltd (PFE), the leading supplier of Duplo, Roland, Eurofold, Komfi, Drytac and Fuji. PFE has a well established base within the Print Industry and is regarded as one of the leading suppliers to the print sector.
This acquisition paired one of the most innovative mailroom solutions providers with the leading supplier of print finishing / graphics solutions in the country.
- Neopost Ireland is the Irish subsidiary of Neopost SA –a €1 Billion global organisation.
- Neopost is the No. 1 provider of mailroom solutions in Europe and No. 2 worldwide.
- We are a leading provider of franking machines in Ireland.
- We are the market leader in Ireland for folder /inserter equipment.
- Neopost Ireland has been serving over 6000 Irish customers since 1979.
- Our award winning range of machines cater from desktop solutions for smaller businesses to high volume production mail.
- Our client portfolio includes:
- Multi-National Organisations
- Small & Medium Enterprises
- Colleges and Universities
- Government Departments
- Local Authorities
- Insurance Companies
- Clubs and Associations
- Banking and Financial Institutions
Innovative & Engaging partner
Neopost Group invests 5% of annual turnover into the research & development of our solutions - the highest in our industry. We engage with our customers’ business for complete end to end mail management.
About Neopost Worldwide
Neopost ranks number one in Europe and number two worldwide in mailroom equipment and logistics systems.
The company sells mailing, document and logistics systems, and provides customized mail processing solutions covering both letters and parcels to a wide range of customers in the corporate, public and professional sectors.
Neopost offers the most advanced solutions for online or off-line postage, large volume mail insertions, occasional parcel delivery and logistics management and traceability.
Headquartered near Paris, Neopost is listed on the Eurolist by Euronext Paris (NPOS.PA) and is a constituent of CAC Next20 and the CAC ITC indices.
Neopost, a key player in the mailroom equipment market
The group offers the most advanced solutions for mailing systems, folders inserters and addressing as well as traceability for letters and parcels. Neopost also offers a broad range of services, including consulting, maintenance, financing solutions and online services. The group's objective is to provide its customers with solutions for both incoming and outgoing mail that offer high added value.
Neopost continues to anticipate the needs of postal authorities and customers in a fast changing postal sector by developing new services and offering technological innovations.
€1,003 bn in sales for 2011
- Products and services marketed in 90 countries and subsidiaries in 18 countries
- Neopost is #1 in Europe and #2 in the World in mailroom solutions
- With 5,500 employees around the world, 1200 sales representatives and 300 R&D engineers.
If you would like to learn more about our company please don't hesitate to call us on 1850 33 44 55 or use the contact form to get in touch.